Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God.
K. Vonnegut

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Well, I guess it is time to carve out my niche in the virtual world (besides all those un-tagged photos that may be out there). And, it is as good of a time as any.

I'm in the midst of my Journey- and about to start another involving personal enhancement.

So- welcome- to my thoughts about life, the universe and everything.

Things I may Write About (but may not necessarily):
My travels
My various classes/lessons
Dinosaurs
My Diet/Workout
My Garden (Year-Round!)
The Cows that Wander Up the Hill & Eat our Palm Fronds
Things to do When Travelling
and
just a bit of scintillating detail or language that may(or may not) make me 100% Parent Approved.

But I do clean up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment